Dear Parents. Teachers and Administration,
The Labels for Education™ program is a great way to get FREE merchandise for our school and it’s even better this year. With your help, the PS37R PTA can make this year the best ever! I would like to see us collect at least 500 points this year. Participating in the program is easy — simply save proofs of purchase from participating Label for education products and send them to our school in an envelope marked Labels for education – PTA. Some of the products eligible for redemption during the 2008-2009 program year include:
- Campbell’s® soups
- SpaghettiOs® Pasta
- Campbell’s® beans, gravies, and canned pasta
- Prego® Italian sauces
- Swanson® broths and canned poultry
- Campbell’s® tomato juice
- Pepperidge Farm® breads, cookies, crackers, and frozen products
- Campbell’s Foodservice products
Campbell’s has made it easier for PS37R to reach our collection goals with products worth 5 points! The following products are worth 5 points for the 2008-2009 program year:
- 26 varieties of condensed soup in specially marked cans
- All Campbell’s® Microwavable Soups
- All Campbell’s Supper Bakes® Meal Kits
- All V8 Splash® Beverages
- All V8® Soups
- All Campbell’s® Select Harvest™ Soups
- SpaghettiOs® Pasta (Original and Meatball)
Visit labelsforeducation.com for a complete list of eligible products and point values.
Help multiply our efforts by asking your friends and family to collect proofs of purchase on behalf of our school.
If you have any questions, or would like to help with our Labels for Education collection drive, please contact our program coordinator Sue Pugliese at email@example.com. Don’t forget to visit labelsforeducation.com for a complete list of participating products and more information about the program.
Thanks so much for your support. Together with Campbell’s Labels for Education — we can build a better school for our children.